From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Friday, June 16, 2006

From strobe lights to sun lounges

Remember that one-hit-wonder band new radicals? the one who gave that infamous "you get what you give" song so electrifiyingly addicting that time that I had to buy the entire album?

Well I kinda doubt if thats true though...

P1060750

you see I've been to so many stuff that I feel soooo stupid that I'm still that NAIVE SMART-ASS that constantly gets taken advantage off. Its weird though, I dont really confront people. I just dont. But what pains me the most is being HAD. yep. same old.same old. I feel as if I didnt learn anything. It keeps on happening to me.

you give but you dont get.(how simple is that?)

and yet I was so idealistically naive to believe its not true.

MAYBE BECAUSE IM SO BUSY I TEND TO FORGET THAT Proper DECORUM and RESTRAINT ISNT SOMETHIng WE ALL HAVE. SOME OF THEM, JUST CANT SHUT THEIR MOUTH.I dont know when they will.

i know its cliche but it is true when they say, "you cant change people" people do things because thats what they are.

and its a pity. it really is.

dont get smart with me,I KNOW IM THE BIGGEST CRITIC ANYONE COULD ASK FOR and I have been mean to a couple of people, whether they deserve or not but one thing I could tell you is that Im well-educated enough to shut my trap when appropriate.

I know I could get humiliated and I guess thats one point for you "debaucherer" because frank as i am I HATE PUBLIC SCANDALS.simply thats the kryptonite that could let you overrun me.:-) yes sometimes I hate it that Im "erudite", for people like us it is a disadvantage.so go ahead, include me in your resume.;-)

(dont forget to do it in PUBLIC, that way I really couldnt do anything)

FLASH TIP: when I get stabbed, I dont stab back. so dont worry you can tell the world about me and I wont do the SAME. trust me. I'll even write you a check for that.Everything's safe. Good deal right?

I guess its wrong if you dont tell people how appalling they are. but i just cant. someones gotta do it.but obviously its not gonna be me.

Is it a joke? is it too mababaw? maybe. for me it is. but the reason I found it so offensive is it happened to me. finally.

Its sad that im SELFISH. If it didnt happen to me I would not have reacted. I see people curse and cry just because someone could not shut their mouth and yet I turn the other cheek.I had to experience it to learn.

Im not angry. I have no reason to. Then again this is the first time I ever wrote something like this. I dont normally vent out lack of modness, I just let them have their say, but I guess I would look really obtuse and unintelligent if I let it pass AGAIN.you see, I've had similar experiences in the past and people tell me that it was dumb of me to let it pass.yes. DUMB.

Once again I learned the way. the extremely hard way.its weird that Im not mad even after this. there must be something in me worth taking advantage off.

Once again, if you could be au fait with, Im not angry. OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE CALLING MYSELF STUPID, DUMB AND NAIVE,right? I've just venting my frustration on myself.

If ever I was, I should be angry at myself. for being so naive and letting things past me like a quarter or a dime on the street

as i said, ive been letting people do this to me for a long time, so i guess you just represent that.clearly if you understood anything, the problem is lil old me.(after all this is my blog, cant let you steal the spotlight from me :-) so chill.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home