From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Obsession Du Jour: Slim Ties

Black tie( Topman), Splat Paint Tie(Folded and hung)

I've always been a Dior homme boy. Hedi Slimane, who herald the revolution of thinspiration for Dior Homme is truly my style icon for suits and anythign tailored.

So, its not a surprise that when the oppurtunity came for me to wear somethign corporate, the first thing I did was to replicate Slimanes signature skinny suits and ties.

the black one is the slimmest you can get, its like stick thin. and i love the fabric, its just worth every penny.

the graphic power eighties tie was something that was unbelievably cheap that it was hard to resist. I just had to buy it. hello i love cheap finds!

hopefully i can fill my wardrobe with more style staples.

hopefully a tom ford inspired oen and yes, balmain homme!