From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Saturday, July 22, 2006

RaNdOm RaMbUlAn

I completely missed them last friday over at greenbelt. oh well.

The Fab Five from the hit tv show "queer eye for the straight guy"
(from L-R, Carson, kyan, jay, tim, thom)



"RIP-OFF"(just like my links, haha)thats j.lo with an old album and jessica with her new one. rip off you say? you bet. shes not the only one shes copying. listen to her "a public affair" song a.k.a madonna's "holiday". Be authentic for a change chicken by the sea tuna!



its "tim time on the cover". tim yap limited edition for ODM.





I *Officially* dont have a life!

I found this video from my friends account. yes, its the official music video(OST) for "MY GIRL".
by Mario & Nesty (oh, the shame trailing down my spine...).
I'm done with the series since i watched the whole thing on DVD and i dont know if i am in any position to say how good it is since apart from "meteor garden" this is the only korean series i was able to watch. but yeah, its good. funny but still warm. go figure.

its funny though in the original series theyre really "magkapatid" and not cousins. oo nga naman "INCEST the BEST" haha. :) tska channel 2 chops the series so much. parang 10 minutes na lang every episode. weird. its not even a hit ratings wise.

VARIETY SHOWS (Only in the philippines)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJc13EuLvDQ
(heres a clearer link for my classmates who trooped to ELJ just to see lee dong wook)

watch how Wowowee degrades pinoys by embarassing the hell out of their korean guest. mariel, my goodness , your my classmates ex-pa naman, sana you could have saved willie revillame from saying anything!

at si "luningning"..i have no words, beer garden ba ito?


******"HOUSE MASTERS" dj IAN CAREY WITH MOS DJS'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT! ITS AUGUST 4, 2006, friday EVERYBODY, MARK YOUR CALENDARS. SOME SERIOUS HOUSE MUSIC IS ABOUT TO POISE MANILA!*****

as always i dont give a flying pancakes what you say, after all,
WHEN THE NEEDLE DROPS, THE BULLSHIT STOPS!

+639267401084
slipincdoplimp_vm@yahoo.com






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home