From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Friday, June 23, 2006

My Kind of Abstract Art

a few days back my horrid horrid gave me the unfash way of discipline. whatevs. hmp!

Im reading "devil wears prada" right now, and i think "middlesex" interests me also. yung nga lang i have to find the time to read. everything is hectic. even when i sleep its hectic, thats how hectic I am.

ang wasted ng mga posts ko no? eh pano naman, i dont have the time. i cant make pa-style my blog like i want to. TIME, i need to meet you again. as in! we have to meet. Eyeball ito! (fuck, ang baduy!)

peek inside my schedule!

June 24, 2006 10pm Friday

marco's birthday in pasig(i have to cancel, the cars broke and all that shit)

June 25, 2006 10am-10pm Saturday

its manila day but I have to work! my portugal bound boss exploits me like macaroons

June 26, 2006 10am? Sunday

school research --will have to type shitloads of pages of research. when i say shitloads i mean like thousands of words. whew.
not to mention review. yes. apparently my professor likes to play "peek-a-boo", only when he peeks he gives a very complicated exam.

June 27, 2006 Monday

school stuff again--
will have to meet for business, (super kahihiyan!) were cancelling a deal. im so embarassed, pero what can i do its not my call, i only follow the queen bee. haay. i hope i live this down. its MY NAME, for the life of me! i'll be forever tainted! kawawa.


anyway, i dont know if switching to blogspot will do me any good. i mean, my friendster blog dati was sooo restricted. parang everything I write is half baked. ngayon hopefully it would be more me. i'll start off by a few of my ka-walang kwetang gawa!






its really hard to put into words what you feel, its an abstraction I try to hold back as much as possible.so instead of random rambling i'll just put it into art. Actually I do this all the time. that is when I have the concentration to do it. I cant do it instantly. as you can see its all about condescending pessimism! haha! how typical. i know i know...whatever. here it is. indulge!(i cant believe im showing you my badly drawn art! ugh!)
just try to decipher carefully what you see. deep dish is the key!

"Red Instrospection"




"Kaskade"







"Coccooned Steps"




"Portrait"


YOU CAN REACH ME AT:
09215944303
SLIPINCDOPLIMP_VM@YAHOO.COM
STEAMPUNK_VM@YAHOO.COM

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

find the hidden mickey!!!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Le Homme Scandiliath said...

elyu!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home