From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Aladdin Is Dat Chu?

You're all probably sick and tired of how my day gets fucked up and I drown it either by buying stuff or pigging myself out. well, sadly this is one of those times yet again.

Topman/Topshop sent an sms of their midyear sale today. So after running errands(which was unsuccessful, and which caused my day to get totally bummed out) I decided to hit the store.

nothing on sale was good enough. I am however going back for the lovely bowtie necklace and the really gaudy chains! sale or no sale! lol

so anyway instead of buying i went out eating to one of my favorito stops CAFE MEDITERRENEAN.

Beef Gyros with Tzatziki, Baba ghanoush and Tabbouleh (with added buttered rice)

Tzatziki is made of cucumber, yogurt and mint(yum! my fave out of the three)

Baba Ghanoush is a mix of eggplant and tahini dip

Tabbouleh is tomatoes,flatleaf parsley and cracked wheat(also delightful)

just look at BALMAIN'S influences infiltrating the local market? this jacket can be both found at topman and people are people.

j

also took out kebabs from a nearby joint in tomas morato. i dont know, i suddenly had this medi feeling.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home