From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Saturday, September 16, 2006

House of Om Tour feat DJ COLETTE LIVE @ Teatrino, Promenade Greenhills Sept 23, 2006



I. Cant. Believe. This

Surely, you must have heard of the classic club track "hypnotized" as it was compiled by Dj Anton Ramos(who is opening the show!) and included in Embassy's club cd which I both have. I LOVE Collette, and watching her live would make up for the time I missed the Kaskade event last summer.

Collette has played along the likes of Depeche Mode, Massive Attack and the effervescent Lola Madonna herself, showing the world that she is not just any female DJ

Catch her on September 23, 2006 at the new Teatrino, Promenade Greenhills
18+ only(no highschool students allowed, sorry)
400 bucks + 1 free drink


Thank you to DRIVEN LIFESTYLE for the invite.

Since you have my link and you got this, that means I expect YOU to be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home