From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fire Bomb

After FC in Legazpi Village I rode the train home. It was a terrible day. My left foot got sprained and my vintage leather arm band got thrown off the rails. thanks to the stampede loving train riders. I literally almost wanted to jump off and get it. some friendly people urged me to ge it but i said no, one last picture is all i need.

after all I had bigger things bothering me, one that almost left me crying in the bathroom. one that will probably leave me soaking in the bathtub later in lavender bubbles. I dont do long baths. only when im depressed.

Last night I wanted to throw the towel in. But I cant. because i dont want to. like what Ms. Fenty said, "Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win, the wait will be ova".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home