From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bagoong Club and Kozui, Tomas Morato

highschool school musical!

tilapia with some super deletaclbe dressing

Kilawin na Tangigue( super good! this one was for me! because it had no bagoong! lol)

Porkchop and Liempo?

Pastillas de Leche Cheesecake (very very good!)

Sinigang na Hipon

Kozui's all time favorito! anmitsu! yuuum.

Its been such a long time! I remember us being 15 and being in high school. haha.

well I'm glad nothings changed. everyones still cool. and thats the one thing you look forward to when you go home. away from the people who constantly kiss your ass and kind of feed your ego. I mean, its fun right?

people tell you things that you want to hear. but I guess some people who know you since way back look at you the same way and keep you grounded. they can tell you straight up, you look fucked up man.haha and I'm thankful for that. honestly.

I feel so pathetic around them, Rej works for an NGO and is taking her Master's in UP Diliman.

Sam is taking up Med in UERMMC.

Jaymee is working for Inquirer.

Faith has the cutest kid, Seth who turns 3 soon right? :)

and me. hahahaha!

Wala. haha puro monkey business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home