From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Monday, November 16, 2009

Zuni Wine Bar and Restaurant , Greenbelt 5

After my mentally stressing IVT training I ran from north edsa to makati to make it for my 6pm dinner with the HS friends. It's Sam's birthday so I had to be there no matter what.

Actually I had ditched a 4-6 appointment in Absinth because I still had training plus I wont make it for dinner.

It was my first time to dine at ZUNI.

I tell you, the food was amazing, the interiors were truly refined. I love the oil painting on the ceiling! it has that renaissance feel to it.

and calling themselves a wine bar did not dissappoint!

the wine was the tru stand out. it was a very light chardonnay that complemented the food very well!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try unused things. Right now I'm manufacturing my private solar panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a truly awesome website which explains how to create solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how precise the information given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would highly treasure it, cause I extremely enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home