From Strobe Lights to Sun Lounges

more chill than your average bear

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sleepy Hollow: Of Being Awake for 50 hours!


Like two weeks ago, last week was hectic. And by hectic I mean I didnt get to sleep.
It was one event after another. it started off Thursday, I had to squeeze in getting my haircut,going baby shopping and some work plus dinner with a friend at cyma, shang all in one day.

but nothing had prepared me for friday. after my IVT completion which was night,(10pm-6am)
I went straight to makati, then to batangas for a wake I had to go to.
the morning after I went straight to cubao, then to festival mall, then to batangas for my godson's christening. then straight to a photo exhibit in LRI Plaza then to Serendra for dinner at Conti's.

How did I last for 50 hours?

Vitamin C and Vitwater. thats all. It wasnt funny freally. I looked like a fucking owl I tell you. I had to conceal my eyebags err..eye luggages.

not funny.

anyway, It was hectic and I'm thankful to God that I was able to do everything without collapsing on the floor face first.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home